What follows are some useful resources relating to copyright:
- A resource that you can use to determine copyright by date of the work.
- A web form that you can use to create a date stamped fair use evaluation for your personal records.
- A virtual clearing house for all-things related to copyright and higher education.
- Eleven chapters, with illustrations, outline concepts such as basic copyright law, where to find it, and how to apply copyright law in many common situations.
- A useful series of questions on particular copyright issues relevant to colleges and universities.