Skip to main content

MCC - Career Research

Need help with decision making?

How to Declare a Major

Once you decide what major you’d like to pursue you, you will need to contact and “declare” your degree with an Academic Advisor.  Academic Advisors are different than Counselors.   

Academic Advisors are available to provide information on degree plans and the classes you need to take to earn a degree as well as how to develop enrollment strategies and ways to ensure that your MCC classes will transfer to other institutions. Again all services are FREE to MCC students!     


MCC Career Counseling

To contact a Counseling Services office to make an appointment, call (816) 604-1000.